Skip To Main Content

Default Menu Image

Mobile Utility

Mobile Main Nav

Header Top

Header Bottom


Schools Navigation

Landing Nav


Single Hero

Photo of a Smiling Preschool Student on Playground Equipment

Welcome Parents!

You are an important part of the JCPS family, and we want your experience to be the best it can possibly be.  The resources on this website are intended to help you be informed about our school district and engaged in your child's education.  If you have questions or need more information, please feel free to contact us.