Welcome, New Students!
We are so glad you are about to become a part of our Cullowhee Valley Family! We think that you will find Cullowhee Valley School to be an exciting and friendly learning environment.
Before Arrive to Enroll please make sure you have:
- Proof of Residence (utility bill, driver’s license, etc.)
- Current Immunization Record
- Current Report Card or Transcript from Previous School
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Phone or FAX number for Previous School
- Valid photo ID for Parent or Guardian
- Special Needs Documents if applicable (IEP, 504, etc.)
- Legal Guardianship Papers if applicable
Home Schoolers: Please bring as many records as possible.
Once You Arrive
Please come to the Front Office which is located in the lobby of the school’s main entrance. Parent or guardian: you must be with your enrolling student. At the office, you will be given an enrollment packet that must be filled out before enrollment can take place. You are welcome to pick this packet up ahead of time if you would prefer. The enrollment packet includes:
- Demographic Form
- Home Language Survey
- Food Program Form
- Registration Form
- Health Information Form
- Transportation Form
- Emergency Dismissal Form
- Student Residency Questionnaire
- Parent/Guardian Affidavit (must be filled out in the office)
We do suggest you register at least one day before you student plans to begin school so that teacher assignments/schedules can be made.
We want this to be as smooth a process as possible so that there is little or no delay in starting classes. Please let us know if you have any additional questions by calling at 293-5667.
We can’t wait to meet you!