We are pleased to offer free voluntary COVID-19 testing weekly for students and staff. Regular testing helps us control virus outbreaks and make informed decisions that prioritize the safety of our school community.
Parent Information Flyer
Please scroll down this page for more information about our testing program as well as answers to frequently asked questions.
To give permission for a student to participate in the program, select "Complete the Consent Form" or fill out a printable consent form and give it to your school nurse. Make a note of your school access code (below) before beginning the consent form.
|SCHOOL ACCESS CODES|
- What is pooled testing?
- Why should my child participate?
- How does pooled testing work?
- Why are we using pooled testing rather than testing individuals?
- Who will perform the tests?
- Should students who recently recovered from COVID-19 be included ?
- Will families receive test results?
- If my child is positive, will other people know?
- How accurate is the test?
- How do I provide consent for a child to participate?
- How will personal data be used?
Blue Ridge School/Early College
(828) 743-743-2646 ext. 1316
Cullowhee Valley School
(828) 293-5667 ext. 1430
(828) 586-2819 ext. 1205
Jackson Co. Early College
Jackson Community School
(828) 586-4328 ext. 1535
Scotts Creek School
(828) 631-2740 ext. 1106
Smokey Mtn. Elementary
(828) 497-5535 ext. 1746
Smoky Mtn. High School
(828) 586-2177 ext. 2909